Sunday, March 7, 2010

from sad to glad with a little Mood Lipstick



Whenever I am feeling down in the dumps or I glance at myself in a mirror and do not like what I see. I reach for my Mood Lipstick, I buy them by the dozen, and at $3.99 a dozen how can I resist...
Basically, the darker the shade of the Mood Lipstick the darker pink your lips will be, all that the Mood Lipsticks does is gives you pink lips that last, since they stain your lips too.
I recently read an article about tips to make you look younger and more vibrant, having pink lips was on the top of the list. If bright pink lips scare you try the lightest pink Mood Lipstick and sparingly apply it, you can even add a dab of my new favorite Black Lipstick from my guru Poppy King the Lipstick Queen! Check out this cool video I found with young tweens having so much fun with their Mood Lipstick, this video proves just how fun Mood Lipsticks can be! Enjoy!!! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment