Sunday, March 14, 2010

Four Eyed and Fabulous





I was inspired and in awe how effortlessly Marilyn transitioned the look of nerdy glasses to glamorous glasses in How to Marry a Millionaire. Not only did I fall in love with Marilyn again but I decided it was time to sport my own vintage inspired Marilyn specs. This image of Marilyn I found online shows her character in the movie so perfectly, if you haven't seen this gem of a movie yet I recommend that you do. Wear your most fab dress, put on some lipstick, fluff your hair, get your Jiffy Pop and plop on your comfy couch and be enamored with the beautiful Marilyn.

Here are some pictures of me with my Marilyn knock offs, I am not quite the babe a licious, glamorous, effortless chic as Marilyn but I'd say a vast improvement from my younger year eye patch phase... xo







No comments:

Post a Comment