Sunday, March 7, 2010

Heartbreaker the love test....




i've gotta get my liquid courage on for tomorrow nights KAROKE NIGHT!!!! ... we've been invited to K-town with my fellow coworkers we're all going to this lovely festivity to celebrate a colleagues transfer to Boston. I normally wound not go out on a work night but i've decided to spice things up and in doing so i will even be participating, even though i promised my step-dad I would never sing again in public. I am hoping that all my practicing will pay off and when one of my most favorite songs by Dionne Warwick starts and i am able to belt it out! This is going to be the ultimate test in my relationship my boyfriend is going to see me totally geek out possibly changing the way he thinks of me, not to mention i asked him to video tape it, eek what was i thinking.... to be continued, outlook not so good.....

No comments:

Post a Comment