Sunday, February 28, 2010

Henna Hair























Before the days of Punk Color, Manic Panic and the modern Sebastian Cellophane, ladies who wanted to change the color of their hair reached for Henna. For those of you who haven't used Henna before let me warn you that it is a timely process, you have to boil water adding it to the Henna powder and when you have a "clay like paste" spread it throughout your hair. Leaving it in for hours or even over night as my Grandma Olga used to do! Henna is a ultra hydrating treatment however, it can smell bad and prohibit you from using one of the modern hair coloring brands.

Using Henna leaves your hair Cleopatra shiny and soft! I've found that in all my years of hair coloring, bleaching, and the use of hair extensions I've traumatized my head. In my efforts in rehabilitating my hair I've stubbled upon Henna Shampoo and Conditioner from Natures Gate. At six bucks a bottle Henna shampoo and conditioner is a steal, leaving your hair soft, shiny, glossy and Va Va Voom-alicious ! It's hard to find and most Whole-Foods sell out fast, so when you see this makeover in a bottle stock up or go online and have your own scarlet worthy head of hair
ps
spike your shampoo with a little ylang ylang essential oil Cleopatra style and have all the men swoon!
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment