Wednesday, February 3, 2010

hello kitty

















i was thinking of what to write about for my first ever post, most of my friends in fact even strangers know that i love hello kitty. why do i love hello kitty? i have her all around my apartment, my office, my car, she is even in my purse. i am literally surrounded by her every moment of my day, and as i stare at her, i look at her simple face which is expressionless, she has her vibrant red bow, wide black eyes but no smile, not a smirk, not a frown just a simple white space. some of you who took cartoon theory might shed a bit of light on this subject or my friends who are psychology majors can probably give me a reasonably simple answer to what her expressionless face means. what hello kitty is to me ties in my simple thinking, simplicity is my life, although you wouldn't think it by the way i over dress my salad or the way i layer my mascara or the way i dress.. but i think the way to happiness is simplicity, by omitting the excess in life you will become happier....? my overly stuffed closet strongly disagrees but i think less is more with the exception of mascara, salad dressing and jewelry. so, i guess i submerge my mind and life with the expressionless kitty is cause i crave contentment with simplicity and an emotionless cat .... for today, that is xoxo

1 comment:

  1. We ♥ Hello Kitty at our house! We just went to the HK store and got the girls some of the cute stuff where she's dressed like a geisha...we wanted to take the whole store home with us!

    ReplyDelete