Tuesday, October 19, 2010

i miss blogging...

even though i am not the best at it, i must admit it was nice to scroll down and see my mini entries... to me my blog is a modern day photo album, its like looking though a year book, or a diary/ journal something that reminds me of what I've thought and experienced. even though i only look at it and my faithful friend Tania, it's nice to see.

I've started a new job with a ton of opportunity and responsibility. although i love it i am utterly drained. all i want to do when i get home is veg and not think... thus the lack of blogging effort.

so here's my first fall entry:

time is crazy, i can't believe its October! October is my favorite time of the year, the weather slightly changes, i can now start to wear my favorite burgundy coat, the days are shorter, coffee is sweeter, wine is better (no need for a ice cubes that i dropped in the hot summer months- please forgive me sommeliers) and i can officially listen to my most favorite album of all time the Carpenters Christmas Portrait.

over the summer i decided to do some spring cleaning in my most favorite room of my three room options- the bed room..
pathetically so i am now uploading just in time for winter.
enjoy
xo
C





C


No comments:

Post a Comment