Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Red Hot Red is Ravishing

Now that I my hair resembles caramel swirl ice cream, I long for the days of RED..... I have had almost every shade of red. I am never satisfied and always wanting a different color, this is why I am forever at my favorite salon Unity picking Denise's brain of which color to go next. In desperate times I will purchase my at home cello to tie me over until I can set up my next appointment with the chemist Denise. With red filling my head I got to thinking of all of the fabulous ladies with red hair. All of my most favorite designers have red hair Sonia, Betsey, Vivienne and then I saw September Issue Grace wowed me she sealed the deal and confirmed that Red is better!
ps.
my two MOST favorite artist are red too, Kimi and Daiquiri!
xo
c

















Sonia...




















Betsey.....









Vivienne















above pretty natural red head Daiquiri!















Kimi Buzzelli












old me with RED hair!!!

1 comment: